– Legal advice on the purchase and sale of new and second hand boats (more than 22 boats).
– Legal consultancy for national and international maritime and financial transport transactions.
– Elaboration and execution of financial leasing contracts.
– Elaboration / Review of various maritime contracts (bareboat charters, time charter contracts, voyage charters, charter contracts, ship management contracts, service and renewal contracts with shipyards).
– Preparation / cancellation of maritime mortgage agreements.
– Elaboration / revision of trust agreements related to vessels.
– Legal consultancy specialized in maritime, energy and port matters.
– Shipbuilding contracts.
– Legal consulting in matters related to the Mexican Merchant Marine Authority (Ministry of the Navy and Ministry of Communications and Transportation).
– Legal consulting in matters related to the Mexican Chamber of Shipping.
– Specialized maritime legal advice to professionals of the sea such as Naval Engineers, Naval Architects, Captains, Oil Engineers and the formation of multidisciplinary teams to successfully achieve projects of companies Shipping companies.
– Refinancing of PSVs with Bancomext.
– Representation of Pemex Exploración y Producción for the exercise of the purchase option under a financial lease agreement and the subsequent acquisition from MODEC of one of the largest FSOs called “TA’KUNTAH” (Ex – JUNO) and its flag under Mexican flag.
– Representation of Pemex Refinación (currently called “Pemex Transformación Industrial”), in the negotiation and execution of 4 financial lease agreements for the renewal of the fleet of medium range tankers that were acquired by PMI (the international branch of Pemex).
– Negotiation of a shipbuilding contract for the acquisition of a medium range tanker with a Korean shipyard and its subsequent resale to a shipping company.
– Advised on the negotiation of a bareboat charter contract with purchase obligation for the acquisition of an automatic lifting gear and its subsequent purchase.
– Advised in the recovery of the value of the total loss of a drilling rig, of the damage and health insurance, within a record time of one month from the date of its sinking.
– Representation of the Mexican state-owned oil subsidiary, formerly called Pemex Petroquímica (PPQ), for the structuring of the financing of the acquisition of a specialized stainless steel tanker for the transportation of anhydrous ammonia.
– Representation of a Mexican shipping company in connection with a shipbuilding contract of 3 (three) new PSVs with a shipyard in the People’s Republic of China and the subsequent financing to cover the payments corresponding to the agreed milestones.
– Representation of a Mexican shipping company for the sale to third parties of 3 medium range tankers.
– Representation of a Mexican shipping company in the acquisition of 2 chemical tankers with stainless steel tanks for the transportation of packages of chemical products.
– Representation of a Mexican shipping company in the acquisition of 3 medium range tankers for the transportation of clean and persistent oil products;
– Representation of a Mexican shipping company for the acquisition of 28 OSVs for the support of the Mexican offshore maritime industry (Tugboats, AHTS, PSV, FSV, FSIV) within the process of renewal of the fleet of such shipping company which was completed in a period of 2 years.
– Representation of a Mexican company in the acquisition of 4 port tugs.
– Representation of a foreign shipping company for the sale of 5 OSVs.
– Acquisition of 15 FSV’s in a 7 year period.
– Representation of a Mexican company in the sale of 2 port tugs.
– Representation of a foreign company in the acquisition of 1 (one) patrol vessel.
– Representation of a foreign shipping company in the sale of 2 conventional VSPs
– Representation of a Mexican shipping company in the acquisition of 1 (one) new generation multipurpose vessel of 4863 tons, for construction, maintenance and accommodation
– Representation of a foreign shipping company in the acquisition of 1 (one) towing platform supply vessel.
– Representation of a foreign shipping company for the sale of 7 car transport vessels.
– Currently, Coordinator of the International Affairs Commission of the Mexican Chamber of Shipping;
– Accredited member of the Quarto de Junto del Consejo Empresarial Mexicano (CCE) and of the Mexican Confederation of Industrial Chambers.